On 7 Nov 2019 Apple released an update to it’s iOS and iPadOS version 13.2.2 bringing the build number to 17B102.
Probably the main point of this update is to fix quite widely reported memory management issues, resulting in aggressive application killing by the operating system in previous version, sometimes making multitasking features nearly impossible.
According to release notes iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
- Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
- Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available
- Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
- Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
- Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: